The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: Hasselblad HTS 1.5 Tilt/Shift Unit (in CDA w/Global Shipping)

robmac

Thinking of parting ways with a very, very clean Hasselblad HTS 1.5 Tilt Shift unit.

Used it for a couple of projects that needed it, and while great to have, it may be better off in the hands of someone who'll put it to more frequent use.

Optics & mechanics perfect. Finish in excellent shape with just very minor signs of usage wear on black finish. The tripod spacer is not the Hassy OEM unit, but a custom-machined one that works perfectly. Comes with Hassy case and the spacer.

If you ever used a Nikon/Canon tilt shift lens, the mechanics on those lenses are a sick joke compared to the HTS - it's build and function are like those of a new Mercedes in comparison.

Usable on any Hasselblad H body or the X1D with the H lens adapter with most H lenses up to the vaunted 100/2.2. Also functions as a 1.5x extender.

Price of US$2400 payable by EMT if in Canada or PP (add 3.5%) shipped from Nova Scotia Canada in N.A. Would go Canada Post within Canada or via UPS to US due to insurance limits. Offshore pays actual based on online estimate.

Pics to follow.

Last edited:

fotophil

I am very interested - what is total cost including shipping to SF Bay Area? Since I will be on vacation thru end of Oct I need for the delivery to be made Monday, Feb 5 Is this possible?

robmac

I am very interested - what is total cost including shipping to SF Bay Area? Since I will be on vacation thru end of Oct I need for the delivery to be made Monday, Feb 5 Is this possible?
Shipping by UPS is included. If you meant Nov 5th, yes, I can delay shipping yo get it to you when you're back.