The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pentax 645D with extras, 2208 shutter count--like new

gurtch

My Pentax 645D, which I bought new for $10,000. I am 81 years old and had open heart surgery in December---the outfit is just too heavy for me now. Includes extras: Really Right Stuff brand quick release plate made especially for this camera. The VERY hard to find AB-82 split image focusing screen, which makes using manual focus lenses (which I love) much easier. That screen is presently installed in the camera, and the original screen is in the special screen case with tweezers, if you want to install the original. Two batteries (both third party, I lost the original....senior moment). Two battery chargers, one Pentax, the other third party. Pentax brand electronic cable release. Pentax waterproof Remote Control (Never used it, I cannot guarantee it still works). Now for the camera...Like new, 2208 shutter actuations. No marks, no scuffs, everything is perfect. Body cap and neck strap included.
$2500.
P.S. if you are interested, I can take pictures of it, but it looks like new.
Dave in NJ