The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Sinar eMotion adapter: Hasselblad V for Rollei 6008AF

MMC

I have a Sinar eMotion adapter for Hasselblad V for which I have no usage (came with the used back) and I'd like to get the Rollei 6008 adapter instead (with the necessary accessories such as the foil stack). Sinar does not sell it anymore so this forum looks like the best place to start inquiries...

Cheers,

A.

fotolli

I know it´s not what you are looking for, but maybe someone else does and we can have some sort of a triangle deal.

I am looking for Hasselblad V-mount and Contax 645 mount and can offer Mamiya 645 AF and Mamyia RZ mount adapters in exchange.

And for the Imacon/Hasselblad CF backs I do have the Rollei 600X adapter.

Best,

Oliver

I have a Sinar eMotion adapter for Hasselblad V for which I have no usage (came with the used back) and I'd like to get the Rollei 6008 adapter instead (with the necessary accessories such as the foil stack). Sinar does not sell it anymore so this forum looks like the best place to start inquiries...

Cheers,

A.

MMC

I know it´s not what you are looking for, but maybe someone else does and we can have some sort of a triangle deal.

I am looking for Hasselblad V-mount and Contax 645 mount and can offer Mamiya 645 AF and Mamyia RZ mount adapters in exchange.
I am not against a triangle deal, if someone who has the eMotion-Rollei 6000 adapter would like to trade it for one of your Mamiya adapters

And for the Imacon/Hasselblad CF backs I do have the Rollei 600X adapter.

Best,

Oliver
Already have that one, but thanks anyway!!

Cheers,

A.

fotolli

I do have one adapter for the Contax 645, but it is an early one without electrical contacts. Hence it only works with sync cable and thus only with shutter speeds of 1/125 or longer