The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS-Olympus VF-2 EVF for Leica M240, M246 etc.

algrove

CONUS only in original box. $59 Paypal and CONUS shipping included. Sorry I realized this is a photo of an older one that I no longer own since I sold it with a camera, but you get the point.

Last edited:

algrove

To answer some questions

One of the VF-2 I have has never been out of he box.

Another I have has been slightly used, but does not have the scrape visible in the photo and comes with the eye cup, felt carrying case and original box.

algrove

OK, first one sold. Now I have a friend who has 3 more, 2 unused and one barely used.

I also have one remaining barely used.

algrove

Thanks for your interest

Kindly do not send more funds for your EVF until I get home tomorrow to take inventory of funds sent versus how many EVFs I have left.

Due to the high level of interest I cannot send an invoice for an EVF since most know me well enough to just send their funds.

algrove

Thought I had sold too many, but now home and one more left as it turns out.

At $59 these are nearly gifts to loyal getDPI members.

ONE LAST CHANCE.

algrove

Also just found au unused $15 EP-9 eyecup for this last VF-2.

Heck, use this instead of your $450 Leica EVF to keep the Leica one new looking. Your cost is just $59.00 shipping and PayPal included to your address of record.

PM me with questions.

Last edited: