The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EU): Leica Monochrom (CCD) silver chrome

pgmj

Leica Monochrom in silver chrome, produced in 2015 with the new CCD sensor glass (non-corroding). About 6500 exposures made. Camera is in excellent condition, only the bottom plate has some scratches (see photos).

An extra battery is included, as well as a Thumbs-Up grip in matching silver chrome finish (a bit worn). Comes with original camera box, charger and strap.

I’ll cover shipping within EU (or to Oslo), as well as Paypal fees (4.4%). The camera is located in Stockholm, Sweden.

Asking for 3190 EUR incl shipping. (50mm Summicron-M shown on some photos is not included, and not for sale.)

I’ve sold things on GetDPI before with positive feedback, and here is my eBay account for reference: https://www.ebay.com/usr/pgmj

I also have a couple of lenses that will go up for sale (photos upon request):

40mm Summicron-C with original hood/caps + 3rd party metal hood. Flawless glass and mechanics. Barrel has sign of use but is in good condition. 490 EUR.

50mm Summilux-M E46 pre-ASPH in excellent condition with leather bag and caps. Recent CLA at Leica. 1890 EUR.

pgmj

Reduced prices (excl. shipping; split PayPal fees):

Monochrom, 2850 EUR
40mm Summicron, 430 EUR
50mm Summilux, 1750 EUR

JohnBrew

Do you have production date of camera? Just curious.

Beautiful camera body. If you were in US I would be sorely tempted.

pgmj

My apologies, I didn’t see your question until now. I think march 2015, but I would have to check with Leica to make sure.

Do you have production date of camera? Just curious.

Beautiful camera body. If you were in US I would be sorely tempted.