The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Extensive Sinar 8 x 10 kit, P2 camera, lenses, Jobo film processor, etc.

cunim

Much as I hate to admit it, I no longer use 8 x 10 film. The time has come to pass it on. I would like to try selling it all together at first. If that does not pan out, I will look at splitting it up.

US$8000 for everything. All in excellent condition, except the ATL 2200 processor. It is ugly, but it works fine. Pictures of everything available if you PM me.

Sinar P2, true 8 x 10 standards (not converted 4 x 5), original box, standard and wide (leather) bellows, a really superb example
Note, the 200 mm Grandagon in the photo is not part of this sale.
Extra front standard from Sinar F
Sinar bino magnifier
Format reducing adapter 8 x 10 to 4 x 5, 553.58 and 4 x 5 bellows
Bellows hood mask II, 533.21 (four adjustable shades)
Bellows hood mask 1, 533.11 (barn doors)
4 x Sinar camera rail clamps, 2 of the 39466 (basic) and 2 10730 (deluxe)
Dual baseplate 411.21 provides rigid mounting for this heavy system
Three rails in various lengths
Filter holder rod with two holders
Pan tilt head 516.41
Majestic head
2 x Booster 1 for off the plate light metering. One works fine and the other is a bit cranky
Minolta Flash Meter IV – the Booster 1 plugs right in
Sekonic Studio Deluxe II, LM-398M
Various film holders

Lenses
Rodenstock Macro Sironar N 210mm f5.6 in Prontor, Well used but images very well
Rodenstock Apo Sironar S 240mm f5.6, Copal 3 Got this NOS from a Rodenstock dealer and have used it very little. Mint. The best lens I have ever had on 8 x 10.
Rodenstock Sironar N 360mm f6.8 MC, Copal 3, excellent condition
Rodenstock Apo Sinaron 480mm 46’ 1:11 f9 MC, Copal 3. Great lens in top shape.

Cokin X-Pro filter holder, two
Cokin X-Pro X160 and X002 filters
Other big filters and bits

Dark room
Jobo ATL 2200, ugly but it works – or it did last time I used it.
Two of the 3005 Expert developing drums for 8 x 10 daylight developing. Good shape, rare items that are usable even without the processor.
Some Patterson developing tanks for 35mm
Lots of bits and pieces including film safes, a Uniroller film processor, glassware, developing trays - the usual

Attachments

Last edited:

cunim

Re: Extensive Sinar 8 x 10 kit, P2 camera, lenses, Jobo film processor, etc. US$4500

The Rodenstock 480 and 240 lenses have sold, as has one of the Jobo 8 x 10 film drums. I recently tested the Jobo ATL2000 and that seems to be working fine. I will add in one 12' Foba Asaba studio stand, decrepit looking and with a slight bow in the column (not visible but it's there). Stand includes Foba arm and gear driven tilt head - works OK. Package price US$4500.

cunim

The bad Foba 12' stand is gone. US$4000 for everything else.
I also have a really good Foba 12' studio stand available, that I would like to trade for a smaller studio stand.