The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 2x APO ROM #11269

robmac

As title suggests have for sale a 2x APO ROM (11269). Excellent+ condition, Everything's clean and works as advertised. No caps or case. Will ship with generic caps to prtect elements.

US$525 shipped by insured parcel post within NA. Will ship overseas. Paypal add 3%. Will also take EMT, CDN Postal MO or USPS INTERNATIONAL MO.

References at Fred Miranda under Conner999 are perfect. Under eBay as Kumara999 (100%).

[email protected]

Last edited:

robmac

Did indeed - wasn't impressed with how it hit the resolution on my 180/2.8 APO. If my 180 took the 1.4, I'd have gone that route without hesitation. The difference in resolution between the 180/2.8 APO + 2x vs my prior tests with my (now sold) 180/2 APO +1.4x APO was startling.