The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Parabolix Light 45" True Parabolic Reflector Full kit (Reflector + LOTS more)

With my big portrait project wrapped up and a baby to pay for, I'm going to move on from my favorite light modifier of all time, the Parabolix Light 45" Parabolic reflector. This is not a fake parabolic as most of the umbrellas and softboxes you find labeled "parabolic" are. It's much more akin to the Broncolor Para series, but without the exorbitant price tag!

This beauty has lived in the studio since day one. There's no real wear to speak of and it comes with some extras that I bought along the way.

Here's what I've got:

- Parabolix 45" Reflector
- Focusing Mount
- Parabolix Bowens speedring insert
- Parabolix Profoto speedring insert
- Parabolix 40 degree Grid
- Parabolix 2-stop Scrim
- Parabolix 1/2 Nylon diffusor
- Parabolix counterweight mount
- Flashpoint water bottle counterweight
- Parabolix bag for reflector + grid, scrim, diffusor

$1000 PayPalled and Shipped for an American made true parabolic reflector of the highest quality.

You can check my project, virtually everything there is lit with this as my key light.

https://www.instagram.com/nailshammers/

Re: Parabolix Light 45" True Parabolic Reflector Full kit (Reflector + LOTS more)

Price drop to $900 paypalled and shipped to CONUS.