The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fujifilm X-H1 with VPB Grip Kit + 3 Fuji batteries

Eikyo09

Camera is excellent condition and shows very little signs of wear. File count shows less than 2000 actuations. Functions perfectly. Screen protectors have been on the camera since day one and still attached. Camera was purchased new March 2018 from Adorama and is still under warranty. In addition to the three batteries that come with this kit I'm also included is 3 additional NP-W126S batteries ($65 each) in like new condition for a total of 6 OEM batteries.

Includes:
- Fujifilm X-H1 body
- Vertical Power Booster Grip
- 3 FUJIFILM NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
- All original accessories strap, caps, chargers ect...that come with the product in like new condition
- Original box and paperwork
- Original invoice for proof of purchase

Bonus:
- Additional 3 FUJIFILM NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack with boxes, papers and pouches
- Additional Expert Shield screen protector

Asking: $1600

Price includes Paypal fees and Priority shipping in CONUS

Additional high quality images: https://imgur.com/a/qg3vgTC

I've sold my used camera gear on ebay for over 12 years and have 100% positive feedback. I only accept standard Paypal with buyer protection and all items come from a pet and smoke free environment. Items ship fast from CO with USPS Priority.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.
DSCF3004.JPGDSCF3007.jpgDSCF3010.jpgDSCF3011.JPGDSCF3012.JPGDSCF3014.JPGDSCF3016.JPGDSCF3017.JPGDSCF3018.JPG