The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad X1D 50c + 21 + 30 + 45 + 90 full kit

Price: $14,000.00

Selling my X1D 50c in excellent condition. Comes with box and everything it did new. Also included is the GPS module and I'll throw in an RRS L plate. I can take pictures for a serious buyer. I can also create a bundle with lenses (no lenses are for sale at this time, its an offer only for the buyer of the body).

The 21 was bought new by me from B&H, the 30 used from B&H and the 45 and 90 were bought used on these boards.

Not interested in separating, instead I'm giving a killer deal on the whole set.

I am selling to fund other purchases, camera works great and produces incredible files.

Last edited:

bab

Price: $14,000.00

Selling my X1D 50c in excellent condition. Comes with box and everything it did new. Also included is the GPS module and I'll throw in an RRS L plate. I can take pictures for a serious buyer. I can also create a bundle with lenses (no lenses are for sale at this time, its an offer only for the buyer of the body).

The 21 was bought new by me from B&H, the 30 used from B&H and the 45 and 90 were bought used on these boards.

Not interested in separating, instead I'm giving a killer deal on the whole set.

I am selling to fund other purchases, camera works great and produces incredible files.
Give the new Phocus software a try on some of your older images and tell me what you think it’s amazing at producing gradations in The highlights

Thanks, I gave it a try and the new tools do an amazing job. My workflow is pretty centric on Lightroom and even with LR I've never had any image quality complains on the X1D, its really quite sublime

Give the new Phocus software a try on some of your older images and tell me what you think it’s amazing at producing gradations in The highlights

PeterA

Thanks, I gave it a try and the new tools do an amazing job. My workflow is pretty centric on Lightroom and even with LR I've never had any image quality complains on the X1D, its really quite sublime
Really enjoyed your website Aravind - a great body of work.

Pete