The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A7r Full Spectrum AR, Sony Zeiss 24-70 + IR Filters with Xume System!

kdphotography

FS: 1. Sony A7r in Excellent+++ condition. Converted to Full Spectrum with the AR option (anti-reflection) by Kolari Vision. See, Infrared Conversions and Infrared Photography Cameras
2. Sony Zeiss 24-70mm f/4 also in excellent+++condition, works great for full spectrum/IR. Lens is outfitted with the Xume rare earth magnetic filter adapter which allows super quick filter changes simply by slapping the desired filter in place. Includes rubber band blue ring :grin:
3. Filters: Kolari Hot Mirror filter (take normal color photos); IR filters 590nm, 720nm, and 850nm. All filters fitted with Xume magnetic rings. Easily organized in included compact Tamrac filter belt pouch.
4. Accessories: Five batteries: one in camera, four in (2)Think Tank battery holder cases. Charger and a/c, + accessories. Expodisc for white balance.
5. Boxes and manuals included.

This is a great full spectrum/IR camera! Easy to use and produces fantastic images. Expands your shooting time on photography trips!

I'm moving away from 35mm and this is the last 2:3 format camera I own.

$1,300. complete---includes delivery CONUS.

PM me here.

KenView attachment 138044View attachment 138045View attachment 138046View attachment 138049

Last edited:

kdphotography

I forgot----This Sony FS/IR kit will also include a Pixel Wireless Remote Control. Works great for single shot, multi, Bulb, and Timer.

:) Ken

theis

so each of the filters has a Xume rare earth magnetic filter adapter and there is the single magnet holder on the lens? does the lens hood still lock on over this? will a sony snap on lenscap still attach? I've never seen the Xume

Last edited:

theis

looking at Kolari hot spot database:
Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS looks good at all aperatures?

probably this is the best zoom possible without resorting to some canon or nikon adaptation. but do you agree with Kolari assessment?

kdphotography

Yes! There is a Xume filter adapter on the 24-70 lens. These simply screw on/off. I also have another Xume second adapter that I can include. There is a Xume filter holder on each provided filter: hot mirror, 590nm, 720nm, and 850nm. The rare earth magnets on the Xume system make swapping filters extremely quick and easy. (see the video link above). The 24-70 lens hood slips over the adapter and clicks into place as normal. The Sony pinch lens cap also works as normal when a filter is left in place (which I do so the camera is always ready to shoot). An available slip on cover is available from Xume if you wish to place a lens cap over the filter holder adapter without a filter in place.

The Sony Zeiss 24-70 f/4 OSS lens works great with IR. You should have no issues with this lens. This Sony conversion is with the added anti-reflection "AR" option from Kolari which helps reduce hot spots with other lenses that may have issues with IR use. The Sony Zeiss 24-70 f/4 OSS works great without the AR option----but this camera also has the AR upgrade.

Ken

Last edited: