The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 200 f4 APO for 645 $575

theis

Like new Mamiya 200mm APO f2.8 lens

The lens is in perfect condition, glass is pretty much brand new. I’ve used it on my 645 Pro TL and my Mamiya DF as well as on my Sony a7s with an adapter and it was just as amazing on that for both photo and video. I have the Schneider blue ring lenses for my DF so no need for this bad boy anymore. No fungus, no mold, no scratches. Manual focus, automatic aperature on older mamiya 645 but no electronic linkage for DF so no EXIF data or auto aperature. No guarantees on use on XF. $575 + actual shipping

In Mamiya lens overview <LINK> long time Mamiya user Jack says:
"200 f2.8 APO manual: This lens is amazing. In reality very nearly as good as the 150 f2.8 AF D. Only shortfall is minimum focus distance is a longish 2 meters. Upside, is Mamiya made a 2XN converter that works extremely well with it, leaving it very sharp and usable wide open at an effective 400mm f5.6. The converter does add a bit of barrel distortion that isn't visible without it, but still a super combination."

====
Product Details
Product Information
The 200mm f/2.8 APO is a high speed, hand-holdable, compact telephoto for existing light shooting, comfortable working distance and incredible Apochromatic performance. It exhibits optimal correction for chromatic abberation even wide open. To expand the possibilities of the Mamiya 645 Series A 200mm f/2.8 APO, the Mamiya 645 Series 2X Extender N-2 doubles the effective focal length to 400mm f/5.6.Applications include photojournalism, sports, wildlife, landscape, fashion, portrait and beauty applications.Equivalent to 124mm in 35mm format.

Product Key Features
Camera Type Medium Format
Focal Length 200mm
Maximum Aperture f/2.8
Focus Type Manual
Type Telephoto
Focal Length Type Fixed/Prime
Additional Tech Characteristics APO

Dimensions
Weight 38.8oz.

Additional Product Features
Focal Length (mm) 200mm