The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony A7RIII Camera with Extras

This has been my baby for the past 10 months, since I purchased it from B&H. It has been in the studio or in my house since I got it, save for one trip to Europe.

It just came back from Sony, where it was cleaned and set to factory spec.

If you're looking at this ad, you know what you're getting. It's simply the best digital camera I've ever shot with. The EyeAF alone is just magical, especially in the studio.

Super clean. Everything works. And I am throwing in a few extras, like a spare battery and an arca-swiss style plate from SmallRig, which also has a vertical attachment.

You can't go wrong with this rig. A very probable change in employment 9 weeks after the birth of my son requires I sell it and downgrade.

Comes with:
- Body
- Body Cap
- Strap
- Vello LCD protector screen
- Awesome Smallrig Arcaswiss plate (extends grip as well!)
- Extra Genuine Sony Battery
- Charger
- Box

Looking for $2,425 OBO shipped and Paypalled to CONUS

Will offer a discount if you buy more than one of the lenses I have for sale.

Pics to follow soon