The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 30mm XCD $3450

faneuil

Essentially new Hasselblad 30mm XCD lens with only 5 exposures.
Long story -- but I recently traded in gear with a professional US dealer and took a 30mm demo XCD as part of the exchange.
But.. I already have a 30mm xcd lens!

SO -- I am looking to sell this 30mm lens (or trade -- I am looking for 120mm xcd or 21mm xcd)

I am asking $3450
Free US S&H

thanks
Eric

fotophil

Do you have a copy of the original sales receipt for the lens? The Hasselblad warranty for your 30mm lens is one years from the date of sale as verified by a copy of the original sales receipt. I am looking for a 30mm XCD Lens but only if there is factory warranty. I am concerned that with only 5 clicks on the lens, there may be unknown problems that will develop after use. There are instances of QC Problems on the XCD lenses which have required factory service to correct. Factory service is extremely expensive so without a factory warranty, your price is too high. Please advise.

faneuil

Update - no paperwork available.
But I can offer 6-month warranty that was extended to me from the dealer (super reputable US dealer that I've used for many years)

Eric