The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One IQ280 with Mamiya-type Mount plus accessories

anlerman

Looking to sell my Phase One IQ280 digital back and leverage into the next IQ series. The back was originally acquired via our good friends at Capture Integration. There are 19,009 shots on the back and the latest firmware is installed. The back is clean, without any defects and produces beautiful and stunning images. I have used the back solely in combination with a technical camera for my professional landscape photography work.

The package includes:
Phase One IQ280 with sensor cover and original packaging
3 batteries with dual battery charger
2 USB cables, long and short
Firewire 800 9-pin cable

Shipment is via insured FedEx or UPS ground within CONUS. If in the NYC metro area, I will personally deliver.

Price: $12,000, payment by wire transfer preferred. Alternatively, PayPal friend transfer.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM or send an email to me.

Although I am not a frequent poster, I have been a long-time member of the forum. There are several members of this forum who know me and can speak to my background.

Thanks for considering this purchase.

Andy

Attachments