The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

(CAMBO WRS) Rodenstock HR-Digaron-S 23mm f/5.6

Jamgolf

For sale:
  • Rodenstock HR-Digaron-S 23mm f/5.6 in Cambo WRS mount
  • Rodenstock Center ND Filter for Rodenstock HR-Digaron-S 23mm
  • PRICE for lens and CF filter: USD $6000
More Info:
  • Lens is in excellent condition.
  • I am not the first owner, it was previously owned by one of the very respected photographers and members on this forum.
  • Paypal fees are included in the price.
  • Shipping within Continental United States is included in the price.
  • Photos available to interested parties.
Please PM me or reach me via my website or email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

Jamgolf

23HR is a very good lens, similar in rendering to rest of the Rodenstock technical lenses.
The image circle is smaller, so only 2mm of movements will be possible and corners will be not as sharp as say 90HRSW. C1 takes care of that though.
I am selling because the field of view is a bit too wide for me. I just dont "see" that way and have used this far less than what I imagined.
I am much more comfortable composing with 32HR so 23HR does not get used as much.

No personal experience with IQ4 - so I can't say.
But I believe Phase One shared some images shot with 23HR which look great and the difference in LCC, compared to IQ3, seems night and day.

How come you are selling?

Any idea how this works with the iq4 150?

This is a wonderful and unique lens, especially with the IQ4. Rare opportunity. You need to buy it. Dante implores you.

And---Jawad (Jamgolf) is a trusted GetDPI family member/seller.

Dante

Boinger

Very nice, it is tempting. Hmm Kinda goes the opposite direction of where I am trying to head with schneider small lenses though.

Jamgolf

In terms of weight it’s neither the heaviest nor the lightest among Rodenstock lineup:

23HR - 580g
28HR - 830g
32HR - 795g
40HR - 530g
50HR - 550g
70HR - 340g
90HRSW - 680g

vjbelle

It should be very easy. A lens spanner is needed. You can see the lens mounting nut in the sixth image.

Victor