The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[WTB] Phase One IQ1-100 back

Channenaba

It's worth noting that there's no such thing as an IQ1-100MP. The 100 megapixel CMOS backs only came out with the IQ3 generation - prior to that the closest options are the 80 megapixel CCD backs or the 50 megapixel cropped CMOS backs.

tcdeveau

It's worth noting that there's no such thing as an IQ1-100MP. The 100 megapixel CMOS backs only came out with the IQ3 generation - prior to that the closest options are the 80 megapixel CCD backs or the 50 megapixel cropped CMOS backs.
There is indeed an IQ1 100mp. It is a stripped down version of the IQ3 100:

https://www.phaseone.com/en/IQ1-100MP.aspx

There was one for sale on here for awhile, maybe by user pesto? If you do a search you may find the ad and itay still be available. Good luck!

kdphotography

Check and keep checking with Phase One dealers. I suspect they will have a lot of trade-in inventory and CPO offerings. Or they know of clients with available MFDBs for sale.

stngoldberg

I have one, but can’t sell it because it’s the last version that will function with my H5X camera and all of my HC lenses
Stanley

B L

kaivlis

Ken,

it's still too expensive and far away from being mint.
Plus i don't need the extra features and dislike the cheapish plastic cover (WiFi) of the IQ3 series.