The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS : HASSELBLAD X1D 50c+30mm+45mm+90mm

PedroL

I am selling my X1D demo unit with 30,45 and 90mm lenses, plus 2 extra batteries, 2 cable releases, all original boxes and equipment and brand new Blackrapid cross shot. All 3 lenses has UV filters by Hasselblad and 1 polarizer by Hasselblad.
Price to sell as package deal only- $13,000.00. All are in mint condition and reason for selling is very limited use, as my main camera is H6D 100c.
Additional, buyer will get 2 days one on one instruction on hardware, software, photoshop, printing, panorama and any other questions he might have.

PedroL

I am selling my X1D demo unit with 30,45 and 90mm lenses, plus 2 extra batteries, 2 cable releases, all original boxes and equipment and brand new Blackrapid cross shot. All 3 lenses has UV filters by Hasselblad and 1 polarizer by Hasselblad.
Price to sell as package deal only- $13,000.00. All are in mint condition and reason for selling is very limited use, as my main camera is H6D 100c.
Additional, buyer will get 2 days one on one instruction on hardware, software, photoshop, printing, panorama and any other questions he might have.
Price drop to $11,000.00 plus shipping. CC and pay pal add 3%. Will sell only as package deal.