The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H4D-50

Mr.Gale

Hasselblad H4D-50 Medium Format DSLR Camera 50MP w/HVD 90x Viewfinder both in EXCELLENT Condition.

SUPER LOW Actuation Count only 3434! (There are a few more now as I have been demoing it)

Price = $4300 (net to me)

The Camera is in excellent condition! The camera is clean inside and out and everything works like it did when it was brand new. Very well kept and cared for with very minor signs of use.

The Camera includes an original Hasselblad HVD 90x Viewfinder, original Hasselblad Sensor unit, original Hasselblad battery and charger, Hasselblad neck strap and original body cap and the original box. It also comes with four extra batteries.

50 Megapixel Resolution
36.7 x 49.1mm CCD Sensor
3.0" 24-Bit Color LCD
True Focus and Absolute Position Lock
16-Bit Color Definition
Hasselblad RAW 3FR File Format
Compatible with H-System Components
Phocus Software available free online. The files can be opened with both Lightroom and Photoshop.
The Hasselblad H4D-50 Medium Format DSLR Camera offers the ultimate in digital medium-format image capture to professional commercial, studio, and fine art photographers. Built around a 50 megapixel, 36.7 x 49.1mm CCD image sensor with 16-bit color, the H4D-50 captures the subtle nuances and fine details of any subject. The chip provides the basis for optimal lens performance with a lens factor of 1.0, with both HC and HCD lenses. From high-profile portraiture and fashion to international travel photography, the H4D-50 provides image professionals with the superior handling and high image quality synonymous with the Hasselblad brand.

The H4D-50 allows you to choose between working tethered to a computer, or untethered and storing your images on a compact flash card. A 4GB card will store about 60 images. You can view your captured images on the 3" double-res (460.320 pixels) TFT 24bit color LCD display. The H4D-50 features True Focus with APL (Absolute Position Lock), making auto-focus substantially easier and more accurate. The camera has a wide ISO flexibility (ISO 50-800), and a flash sync of up to 1/800th of a second

I have mixed feelings about selling this camera but I'm 75 and it is getting difficult to handle so it usually stays at home. I mostly shoot with a Nikon D850 but as nice as the Nikon image files are, the Hasselblad files are a magnitude better.

If you have any questions or need more photos, please let me know.

Gale

Attachments

Last edited: