Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Fs: Leica m monochrom + extras

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    651
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Fs: Leica m monochrom + extras

    LEICA M MONOCHROM 246 BLACK DIGITAL CAMERA BODY. MINT with MANY EXTRAS!
    US $6,700. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING AND INSURANCE. FEDEX OR UPS ONLY. CON US PREFERRED. CASHIER CHECK OR CASH ONLY.

    Original Owner
    INCLUDES:*
    * LEICA BOX AND OUTER BOX
    * LEICA INSTRUCTIONS
    * LEICA BODY CAP
    * LEICA BATTERY CHARGER
    * (3) LEICA BATTERIES (EXTRA BATTERIES INCLUDE ORIGINAL BOX)
    * ORIGINAL LEICA CARRYING STRAP
    * LEICA HOT SHOE COVER
    * MATCH TECHNICAL BLACK ON BLACK (DRAGON) SOFT RELEASE
    * VISOFLEX 2 WITH ORIGINAL CASE
    * ARTE DI MANO BLACK HALF CASE AND BLACK STRAP SINCE DAY 1
    * LCD SCREEN WITH GIOTTOS GLASS PROTECTOR SINCE DAY 1.
    * ORIGINAL PROTECTOR STILL ON BASE PLATE
    * (2)B+W 46mm MRC FILTERS - RED AND YELLOW

    ABSOLUTELY
    *MINT CONDITION*

    VERY LITTLE TO NO WEAR FROM USE

    IMAGES HERE:
    https://www.robertadlerphotography.c...c73d#h8015c715
    www.robertadlerphotography.com
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    651
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: Fs: Leica m monochrom + extras

    PRICE REDUCED:
    $5,500
    Also, will ship USPS if that's what you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by rga View Post
    LEICA M MONOCHROM 246 BLACK DIGITAL CAMERA BODY. MINT with MANY EXTRAS!
    US $6,700. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING AND INSURANCE. FEDEX OR UPS ONLY. CON US PREFERRED. CASHIER CHECK OR CASH ONLY.

    Original Owner
    INCLUDES:*
    * LEICA BOX AND OUTER BOX
    * LEICA INSTRUCTIONS
    * LEICA BODY CAP
    * LEICA BATTERY CHARGER
    * (3) LEICA BATTERIES (EXTRA BATTERIES INCLUDE ORIGINAL BOX)
    * ORIGINAL LEICA CARRYING STRAP
    * LEICA HOT SHOE COVER
    * MATCH TECHNICAL BLACK ON BLACK (DRAGON) SOFT RELEASE
    * VISOFLEX 2 WITH ORIGINAL CASE
    * ARTE DI MANO BLACK HALF CASE AND BLACK STRAP SINCE DAY 1
    * LCD SCREEN WITH GIOTTOS GLASS PROTECTOR SINCE DAY 1.
    * ORIGINAL PROTECTOR STILL ON BASE PLATE
    * (2)B+W 46mm MRC FILTERS - RED AND YELLOW

    ABSOLUTELY
    *MINT CONDITION*

    VERY LITTLE TO NO WEAR FROM USE

    IMAGES HERE:
    https://www.robertadlerphotography.c...c73d#h8015c715

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    651
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: Fs: Leica m monochrom + extras

    *bump*

    Quote Originally Posted by rga View Post
    PRICE REDUCED:
    $5,500
    Also, will ship USPS if that's what you want.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    651
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: Fs: Leica m monochrom + extras

    *bump*
    Price reduction:
    $5,000 net to me.
    Thank you

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    651
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: Fs: Leica m monochrom + extras

    *bump*
    LEICA M MONOCHROM 246 BLACK DIGITAL CAMERA BODY. MINT with MANY EXTRAS!
    US $5,000. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING AND INSURANCE. FEDEX OR UPS ONLY. CON US PREFERRED. CASHIER CHECK OR CASH ONLY.

    Original Owner
    INCLUDES:*
    * LEICA BOX AND OUTER BOX
    * LEICA INSTRUCTIONS
    * LEICA BODY CAP
    * LEICA BATTERY CHARGER
    * (3) LEICA BATTERIES (EXTRA BATTERIES INCLUDE ORIGINAL BOX)
    * ORIGINAL LEICA CARRYING STRAP
    * LEICA HOT SHOE COVER
    * MATCH TECHNICAL BLACK ON BLACK (DRAGON) SOFT RELEASE
    * VISOFLEX 2 WITH ORIGINAL CASE
    * ARTE DI MANO BLACK HALF CASE AND BLACK STRAP SINCE DAY 1
    * LCD SCREEN WITH GIOTTOS GLASS PROTECTOR SINCE DAY 1.
    * ORIGINAL PROTECTOR STILL ON BASE PLATE
    * (2)B+W 46mm MRC FILTERS - RED AND YELLOW

    ABSOLUTELY
    *MINT CONDITION*

    VERY LITTLE TO NO WEAR FROM USE

    IMAGES HERE:
    https://www.robertadlerphotography.c...c73d#h8015c715

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    651
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: Fs: Leica m monochrom + extras

    Price lowered to $4,100. As is (which is mint).
    Images of the camera can be viewed here:

    https://www.robertadlerphotography.c...ze=3#hc8fd0e2a


    Quote Originally Posted by rga View Post
    *bump*
    LEICA M MONOCHROM 246 BLACK DIGITAL CAMERA BODY. MINT with MANY EXTRAS!
    US $5,000. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING AND INSURANCE. FEDEX OR UPS ONLY. CON US PREFERRED. CASHIER CHECK OR CASH ONLY.

    Original Owner
    INCLUDES:*
    * LEICA BOX AND OUTER BOX
    * LEICA INSTRUCTIONS
    * LEICA BODY CAP
    * LEICA BATTERY CHARGER
    * (3) LEICA BATTERIES (EXTRA BATTERIES INCLUDE ORIGINAL BOX)
    * ORIGINAL LEICA CARRYING STRAP
    * LEICA HOT SHOE COVER
    * MATCH TECHNICAL BLACK ON BLACK (DRAGON) SOFT RELEASE
    * VISOFLEX 2 WITH ORIGINAL CASE
    * ARTE DI MANO BLACK HALF CASE AND BLACK STRAP SINCE DAY 1
    * LCD SCREEN WITH GIOTTOS GLASS PROTECTOR SINCE DAY 1.
    * ORIGINAL PROTECTOR STILL ON BASE PLATE
    * (2)B+W 46mm MRC FILTERS - RED AND YELLOW

    ABSOLUTELY
    *MINT CONDITION*

    VERY LITTLE TO NO WEAR FROM USE

    IMAGES HERE:
    https://www.robertadlerphotography.c...c73d#h8015c715
    Last edited by rga; 14th April 2019 at 10:01.
    www.robertadlerphotography.com
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •