The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax 645z ($2495), 28-45mm ($2495)

Tim Ernst

For sale, my Pentax 645z and 28-45mm lens, both bought by me new from B&H (geezer with back issues, so I’m downsizing). I don’t buy/sell much so don’t use Paypal. My preferred method for folks here that are known to me is to ship you the item for your approval (USA only), then if you want it, buy me a B&H gift card for the amount of purchase (is this OK I assume?). If you don’t want the item, just ship it back. I can also accept payment by credit card (after you receive the item and approve), but I would have to add the 3% fee the bank charges me. E-mail or phone is best - 870-577-3272. I've been a member for years, but to see info about me at index. THANKS!

- Pentax 645z is lightly used and in good condition (probably a 9), with no noticeable bumps, dents, wear marks or scratches. SHUTTER COUNT IS 9,960. LCD screen has had protection since new so it is fine. This was a fully working camera when I put it in the box a few months ago. Comes with box and papers, unused strap, charger, two Pentax batteries, PLUS the RRS pair of dovetail brackets which act as an L bracket. $2495 shipped.

011819pentax645z.jpg

- Pentax HD DA28-45mm lens, minty-to-like new in box with unused case, unused shade, and papers in box as new. $2495 shipped.

011819pentaxlens.jpg

Last edited:

Tim Ernst

UPDATE - the 645z camera has been sold (pending customer approval). The 28-45mm lens is still for sale. Thanks.