The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] Hasselblad SWC/M with focusing screen, film back

just4fun

Selling my BEAUTIFUL Hasselblad SWC/M with focusing screen, film back in excellent condition. Perfect working, really nice camera to own!
The camera even though an SWC/M but having an older lens which I prefer (because it has a self-timer), I bought it from Adorama last year (checked up by a technician and had 90 days warranty). I shot around 5 rolls with it and all came out perfect. Cosmetic is really nice, there is 1 little ding on the left side which you can see in the picture, it won't bother you (unless you are a collector) because it is very minor. Optics are excellent. The viewfinder is very clean and clear though having some paint loss on the edges.
You will also get:
- A film back (A12) this back is a 2nd newer generation (without dark slide holder), matching the serial number on the shell and insert. Back is in near mint condition.
- an older Hasselblad focusing screen (not an acute matte)
- Hasselblad old style chimney viewfinder, this finder is not very clear but it works.
- an OEM metal hood and cap, I bought this via eBay, very high-quality hood, I paid $45 for it.
- Hasselblad original strap.
Let me know if you have any questions. Prefer selling in the US. I do buy and selling many time with DPI members in the past. My Ebay Seller ID is "Sonnymidi" (perfect rating).
Price is $2200, Paypal fee and Shipping included (unless you want Paypal gift, I will give a little discount)
International need to pay to ship, the cost will depend on where you live.

See FULL SIZE pictures here:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmuksrC5

DSC03669 by Son Ngo, on Flickr

DSC03674 by Son Ngo, on Flickr

DSC03672 by Son Ngo, on Flickr

DSC03675 by Son Ngo, on Flickr

DSC03676 by Son Ngo, on Flickr

DSC03677 by Son Ngo, on Flickr

DSC03681 by Son Ngo, on Flickr

DSC03679 by Son Ngo, on Flickr

DSC03682 by Son Ngo, on Flickr

DSC03685 by Son Ngo, on Flickr