The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Schneider Super-Digitar XL 28mm f/5.6 65th Ed. Cambo WRS

akpo

Hi all, my name is Andy and I am selling a Schneider-Kreuznach 28mm f/5.6 Super Digitar XL (Cambo 65 Year Special Edition) in Cambo WRS lens plate with the original focusing helicoid.

I'm based in Toronto, Canada and would prefer a local sale. I've used the lens with a 50mp IQ250 back with great results (can show samples if interested). In the last year have switched to a Fujifilm GFX50 system and no longer require the 28XL.

The lens with CF (Center Filter) is in amazing condition with slight wear on the Cambo lens plate. No fungus, no scratches, and no dust between the lens elements. Copal 1 shutter is also in mint/perfect condition, the speeds are accurate and checked by my local shop/CLAed. I would say that the lens/center filter/copal 1 are 97-99% of their original condition and the lens plate is 85% of it's original condition.

I am looking for $4600USD net (OBO) and can accept PayPal, EMT(if in Canada), wire transfer or cash upon pickup. If interested, I can be reached by private message here, or at my email at [email protected]. I'll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks all,

Andy
AKPO
[email protected]

2T1A6258.jpg2T1A6247.jpg2T1A6244.jpg2T1A6243.jpg2T1A6239.jpg