The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica CL + Lenses

Photon42

Barnack’s Digital Heritage
I am selling my black Leica CL in excellent condition along with Leica half case (brown) and Grip. The camera works flawless - I never had any issue with it whatsoever. The number of exposes is probably slightly above 1000. The camera has been updated to Fotos compatible firmware. External look is almost spotless except one or two very minor marks only visible under close inspection. Two additional batteries are included (one original Leica, one third party). I have purchased the CL new in December 2017, thus the camera has got Leica warranty until December this year.
This is a private sale so any warranty / guarantee requests have to be dealt with Leica directly (on request I can add a copy of the purchase receipt).
In addition I do sell an L-Adapter M (bought new in Dec 2017), the Super Vario Elmar-TL 11-23 (bought new in Dec 2017), and the Summilux-TL 35/1.4 (bought new in Jan 2018), all in like new shape.

Prices:

• Leica CL (case, grip, batteries etc): USD 2300
  • Super Vario Elmar 11-23: USD 1600
  • Summilux 35/1.4 USD 2000
  • L-Adapter M: USD 280

Payment can either be done through Paypal or Bank transfer. No additional costs for the buyer. Shipping outside of Switzerland at cost +-. US/Europe would be around CHF 50 per parcel (2kg).

Images following shortly.