The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Tri-Elmar 16 18 21 Coded W/Finder

Gary P

I'm selling my Tri-Elmar. I bought it used on this site but the lens hasn't had much use by me or the previous owner. The glass is clear, the focus is Leica smooth and the aperture and focal range selector clicks are firm. The images are tack sharp. I find that I just don't use this enough to keep. I don't go below 21mm on my M like I thought I would. The lens comes with the original packaging. Selling these items together for $4,250.00 US shipped and insured CONUS. PayPal fees are the responsibility of the buyer.

Attachments

Gary P

Re: Leica Tri-Elmar 16 18 21 Coded W/Finder Price Reduction

One more price reduction $3,895.00 same terms. This lens is $5,600 new without the finder. I'll keep this posted for a few days then I'm off to EBay. I hope someone sees the value here. This is like new!

Gary P

I would really like to sell this on this site! Let's try $3,695.00. This lens is in excellent shape and a real bargain for someone in need of outstanding image quality and a wide angle view.

Gary P

Let's try $3,100? Someone at some point is going to move on this. This is a great lens in great condition! Don't let this opportunity pass you by!

B L

Whoever buys this lens wont be disappointed.You wont find another at this price. Highly recommended lens.