The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

- sold -

Paratom

I would like to sell a Linhof M679CS camera in original systainer. It's the best studio and architecture camera for digital and analogue photography with a full range of movements and excellent precision. The camera is in a very good condition, all spirit levels work fine, all gears work fine.

Included is:
- Linhof M679CS
- bellows (used, but light-tight)
- wide angle bellows
- pro shade (Linhof profi Kompendium)
- 5 lens plates (4xCopal0, 1x Copal1)
- Systainer for the M679CS and two more systainers for lenses and small items
- foam padding cut to fit into an F-Stop Master Tele ICU to transport the camera in a backpack. The ICU and the backpack are not part of the offering.

Price: 3.300 € + shipping.

There is a possibility to still purchase a Linhof universal sliding back with Hasselblad V connection and a fresnel screen.
I'm located in Germany.

Please message me for pictures and more details - I'll be happy to answer!
With what back did you use it?

zachfang

Sold, thanks to Zach for the really nice transaction!
Thank you for making this easier for me and have full trust on a newly registered profile.
I literally registered an account for your ad, and I was worried you would not want to deal with me because you know, I have no other activity on this forum whatsoever.
Thanks again for all the effort on this making happen, it is a huge box to oversea, I appreciate everything you have done for me.

Best,

Zach

danlindberg

Thank you for making this easier for me and have full trust on a newly registered profile.
I literally registered an account for your ad, and I was worried you would not want to deal with me because you know, I have no other activity on this forum whatsoever.
Thanks again for all the effort on this making happen, it is a huge box to oversea, I appreciate everything you have done for me.

Best,

Zach
Thanks for posting this. Makes me feel good that trustworthy and good people can 'still' find each other through internet.