The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LEICA Q-P with 159 shutter actuations..GREAT DEAL!

docdave37

I am selling a pristine copy of the new Leica Q-P camera. It is in perfect condition with no issues either in performance or finish. Of course, it comes with all original items in the original box. Also, It comes with a total of 4 batteries plus a lovely Angelo Pelle half case. I have also attached an official Leica screen protector on the back lcd screen. The camera is virtually new with only 159 shutter actuations.

The new black finish on the body is simply gorgeous. It is easily the most beautiful camera I have ever owned. It exudes class from all aspects. Why am I selling? I have decided that I am a 50mm type of shooter. The wider 28mm lens on the Q-P is just too wide for my everyday type of shooting.

The price is a true bargain at $4,100. You will not find a better price for this product. I accept paypal or checks. I have sold many, many cameras on this site and on ebay since 1995 with 100% customer satisfaction. Look at my selling history.

If interested, email me privately: [email protected] My email is my verified PayPal address as well.

Thank you,

David Winiewicz

Attachments

docdave37

One bump to my offer. Bear in mind that the Q-P retails for 5k. The half-case goes for around $300.

I will lower the price to $4000 and pay shipping on both packages. Do not make me any lower offers. I will not accept them. This is a pretty deep discount right now.

Again, please email me if interested:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Dave