The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica SL(601) with R & M adapters & accessories

johneaton

Up for sale is my Leica SL(601) body, Leica R to L and M to L lens adapters, and multiple accessories — specifically —

1: Leica SL(601) body in very good condition 9, in perfect working order, with only very minor marks (the most noticeable is a small ding by the SD card door (see last photo))
2: Leica R to L lens adapter, in mint condition, 9+ ($750 new)
3: Leica M to T/L lens adapter (original adapters were labelled M to T before Leica adopted L designation across all lines), in mint condition, 9+ ($395 new)
4: RRS right-angled bracket (access to the battery compartment does NOT require removing the bracket), has been on the camera since new (protecting it from dings!), in good condition, 9 ($195 new)
5: Thumbs-UP EP-SL (fits in hot-shoe), has been on the camera since new, heavily brassed (it protects the ‘hump’ in the camera when sliding in and out of a camera bag!), but fully functional, 8 ($190 new)
6: Three spare Leica batteries (4 in all), near-mint condition, 9+ ($250 each, new)
7: Two Leica SL battery chargers, near-mint condition, 9+ ($220 each, new)
8: Nitecore portable USB SL battery charger (for use on the road!), near-mint condition, 9+ ($60 new)
9: Leather wrist strap (fits rectangular body-lugs perfectly!), strong and secure, good condition: and the original Leica neck strap that came with the camera (unused)
10: Instruction book

Everything you need for a complete, functional SL outfit! (other than lenses of course — I used R and M lenses with great success!). I have the original box for the SL and will ship the camera in this. I’m the original owner and have had the camera since new. I’m selling because the camera isn’t getting used any more as I physically can’t carry two camera bodies, and my M system is my first choice .

I will only sell the complete list of items as set out above as a single transaction — I won’t sell individual items, so please don’t ask! Price is $4500 for the complete set: I will pick-up PayPal fees and insured shipping within CONUS.

Attachments