The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad X1D Body and Lenses

tbullock

Hello all,
I'm finally pulling the trigger on selling my excellent condition X1D after not using it recently. All items include original packaging and accessories. The body is in nearly mint shape, apart from very slight rub marks on the bottom two buttons to the right of the LCD screen. The screen itself is just about perfect, and the camera shoots wonderfully. The lenses all work like new, have no scratches on the elements, and are cosmetically 99% new. The 45mm lens cap shows some rub marks from it being carried in a pocket occasionally. Prices are net to me. Thanks!

Silver X1D body, all accessories, box, spare battery, GPS module: $4700
XCD 45mm Lens (922 Actuations), lens pouch, hood, spare hood, boxed. Lens cap shows some marks: $1700
XCD 30mm Lens (285 Actuations), lens pouch, hood, boxed: $3200
XCD 90mm Lens (598 Actuations), lens pouch, hood, boxed: $2300

_DSC0267.jpg_DSC0270.jpg