The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H6D 100 C for Sale and Also Many Hasselblad Lenses!!

Tahoma1231

I am selling my 100 MEGAPIXEL H6D 100C (full camera body, back, viewfinder etc) and Hasselblad lens collection since I am mostly using the X1D and this system too valuable to be left unused. I am based in Northern California and can ship this system anywhere in the USA but will not ship it outside CONUS. I can sell each item individually, buyer pays shipping and I can take credit card payments. I can email more details about any of the items and provide my contact info / website/ and equipment photos to serious buyers. The warranty is still valid on the 100c for 1 more year. It is in perfect condition and was purchased brand new. Lenses were all purchased used over the years but are all in excellent condition with all caps and hoods, some have original boxes. I have set up my profile to allow you to email me directly with inquiries. Below are the details, lenses are older versions, not the orange dot lenses. See attached jpg for clearer chart of items. I will not entertain any trades. This is a spectacular opportunity to acquire the world's finest camera system!!

H6D - 100c Price: 25000 Actuations: 5242
Hasselblad HC 300mm f4.5 Lens Price: 2700 Actuations: 3280
Hasselblad HC 35-90mm f/4-5.6 HCD Price: 3200 Actuations: 12,022
Hasselblad 24mm Price: 3650 Actuations: 1654
Hasselblad macro 120mm Price: 1500 Actuations: 4212
Hasselblad 210mm Price: 1500 Actuations: 2306
Hasselblad tilt shift adapter Price: 3800 Actuations: n/a
Hasselblad 28mm Price: 2100 Actuations: 3766
Hasselblad 1.7 converter Price: 800 Actuations: n/a
Hasselblad 80mm Price: 750 Actuations: 79,555
Hasselblad Macro Converter Price: 1400 Actuations: n/a
4 Hasselblad H Batteries Price: 800 Actuations: n/a