The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica F1 Noctilux / 6-bit Coded / Late Serial Number

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Excellent condition Leica F1 Noctilux. Very late serial number. Plus 6-bit coding. It's getting harder to find beautiful copies like this one. The glass and the body are conservatively a 9.

$6000

PayPal works for me. I can cover shipping in the US. Ships from Phoenix, AZ.

I've been around for a long while, so I'm certain there are a few who would vouch for me.

thumbnail_image4.jpgthumbnail_image3.jpgthumbnail_image1.jpg

drevil

Staff member
dont wanna make this down, but condition 9? are you aware about that nice scratch at the depth scale at F4?

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
dont wanna make this down, but condition 9? are you aware about that nice scratch at the depth scale at F4?
Thanks for pointing this out. My bad, while taking photos of the lens I didn't catch the small scratch on the surface of the lens near the four on the distance scale. Frankly, I just hadn't noticed it before. It can be filled in with black from a fine point marker if someone is very concerned about exterior cosmetics.