The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: Hasselblad Flextight X5 Scanner

tbullock

I have an X5 scanner I purchased new some years ago, along with a bunch of film holders, and it doesn't get much use. After a move to a smaller space, I'm considering letting go of it. It's in the original box and works great with my current mac. If anyone is interested, please get in touch!

Thanks,
Travis

tbullock

Update: I'm definitely open to selling the scanner. After speaking to a few helpful forum members, I'm pricing it at $12500. I have 4x5, 6x6 strip, 6x7 strip, 35mm strip/single frame/slide, and the reflective holder.

avinash

I have an X5 scanner I purchased new some years ago, along with a bunch of film holders, and it doesn't get much use. After a move to a smaller space, I'm considering letting go of it. It's in the original box and works great with my current mac. If anyone is interested, please get in touch!

Thanks,
Travis
Hi, how many scans? ever been serviced?

Thx