The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad HC 120/4 II Macro 2300 Activations LN

robmac

Gorgeous lens, looks like just out of box with only 2375 activations. Acquired it for one brief project, but will rarely use it enough going fwd to justify keeping it.

Other than one small scuff on hood, the lens is perfect in all respects - any dots you see are dust that settled after I dusted it off. Works perfectly with zero issues. Focus range is selected via the 'Settings' menu on your body once lens mounted.

Lens is 1/800 sync and 2011 manufacture code (VV), so manual focus only on X_D (or GFX50S/R) via adapter. Nice way to get leaf shutter on Fuji GFX.

Comes with lens, hood and caps, but sadly no box.

Am listing for sale in Canada for now due to insured shipping costs to US & offshore but am willing to ship world wide (with some exceptions). If outside Canada, please contact and we can explore shipping costs.

Price in US$ (to keep consistent with other listings) but paid in C$ equivalent plus insured shipping in Canada by Canada Post XpressPost. Payment by EMT or via PP (add 3% please).

Attachments

robmac

Add to trade list: CDN GFX-50S in Canada (tax impact is 15% at border) plus cash on my part.

robmac

Opening up to world wide shipping (with some exceptions). Price is net to me. Shipping by Canada Post or UPS unless buyer ahs own account that can be sued with Fedex, etc.

robmac

Too the top for a great lens. The shutter count has increased after a recent two-day shoot where it was use almost exclusively, but will be roughly 3000 (gear still packed).

robmac

Price tweaked to US$3200 payable in C$ equiv, shipping covered in Canada, $100 credit towards actual US shipping costs.

Stunning glass, just 'more macro' then we'll use often enough to justify. Tested on GFX-50S and works great.