The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sigma DP-1

agoglanian

My Dp1 will include:

the Camera (of course) w/ Richard Franiec's sweet custom grip
2 batteries
1 battery charger
EF-140DG flash
HA-11 lens hood/adapter
AML-1 Close up lens.

I purchased it off a member of Fred Miranda a couple weeks ago thinking it would be a great companion to my D-Lux 4. I do still like it, but I am getting more and more requests to shoot sports games, and I want to get a 40D as a second body to my 1DmkIII.

I would like to get $650, but I've also got it listed on ebay for a different price. Since buying it off FM, I purchased the grip, extra battery and AML-1 close up lens. Basically this camera is in like new condition. I've shot maybe 50-60 pictures on it since I took possession. I'm just going in a different direction with my equipment, and I wasn't quite expecting it to happen so soon. Otherwise I'd be keeping this.

Last edited:

agoglanian

I would like to update the pricing to $625 shipped (in the US)

This is a fantastic kit you guys, I'm open to offers, but I would like to get this sold :)

agoglanian

Ok amazon just lowered their price on the DP-1. To offset that I'm going to lower the price to $575 considering it comes with almost all the accessories.

agoglanian

As far as Pricing, I've hit as low as I can go, at this price I'm already losing over $100 w/o having really even used the camera. I bought it for $550 with some accessories and then purchased a couple more myself. I know things don't always hold their value, but to drop so dramatically in a month's time, I find that surprising.

If I can't find a buyer I'm just going to keep the camera :)

agoglanian

UPDATE: I am lowering the price to $510 shipped. I need to get this sold so I can pick up a 40D.

Really could use your guys' help :thumbs: