Site Sponsors

Thread: Hasselblad H6D-100c and HC80mm

Subscriber Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Hasselblad H6D-100c and HC80mm

I知 selling my beloved H6D-100c and the HC 80mm. (I知 selling several other lenses as well, but these will be listed separately.) It痴 the end of the line for me with the H system葉his is my 6th H. My work no longer requires this much horsepower. The camera has 3,984 shutter actuations and has been taken care of very well. No scratches or dings, and the viewfinder is as magically luminous as ever. The camera was purchased from Foto Care (NYC) in May of 2017. The 80mm, though I致e had it a long time, has only 3,834 shutter actuations. I知 including a RRS L bracket for the camera, one extra battery and a 64gig cFast memory card. I have paperwork, original box and packaging, battery charger, cables (mostly unused) and attachments.

I will cover shipping and Paypal costs for North American sales. I will ship to approved PayPal addresses only. International sales will be considered, but I need some additional verification.

PM me for questions or if you want additional photographs.

I知 pricing this set at $21,500
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Subscriber Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Hasselblad H6D-100c and HC80mm

Ming told me that it takes a long time to sell H cameras and equipment, so I'm prepared to be patient on this one. I will entertain reasonable counter offers.

Tim

Subscriber Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Hasselblad H6D-100c and HC80mm

SOLD, thank you.