The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad H lenses: 24, 50II, 100, 150n, 210, 35-90, & 1.7x teleconverter

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
I’m selling several Hasselblad H lenses (along with the H6D-100c listed separately). They range in age and usage, but are all operating perfectly and used until recently in my professional work. Only the HC150 is orange dot and can used with autofocus on the X1d.

I will cover insurance , shipping and Paypal costs for North American sales. I will ship to approved PayPal addresses only. International sales will be considered, but I need some additional verification and shipping is at cost. All lenses come with top-end UV filter, lens shade, original boxes and packaging, caps, and leather bag. PM me for questions or if you want additional photographs.

HCD 24mm f/4.8 , shutter count 904. This is a terrific lens, with amazingly little distortion; even that easily corrected in Phocus.
$3500

HC 50mm II, f/3.5, shutter count 9,913. This has been my most used lens in the last couple of years. Much improved from the old HC50, it is a jewel in the H lineup. I’ll miss this one.
$2500

HCD 100mm f/2.2, shutter count 5,494. This has been my go-to portrait lens.
$2600

HC 150mm f/3.2N (orange dot), shutter count 387. Like new, I haven’t had it long enough to use much. I’d thought I might use it on the X1d, but I never got around to that. Wonderful lens.
$2900

HC 210mm f/4, 4,559 shutter count.. Great telephoto lens that became essential for certain shots. This lens has been all over the world.
$1850

HCD 35-90mm zoom lens, 31,173 shutter count. What can I say? The shutter count speaks for itself. I used and depended on this lens. In 2017 the zoom malfunctioned but a trip to Hasselblad USA returned it to normal. It looks used, for sure, but a solid lens.
$2200

1.7x Teleconverter, used once or twice.
$925

24mmlens 1.jpglens50mm1.jpgH 100mm 1.jpglens150mm1.jpg210mm lens 3.jpgH 35-90 1.jpgH teleconverter1.jpg