The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: FUJIFILM Tilt Adapter, Mamiya 105-210mm and Canon 70-200m

Etherton

References: Heatware and FM

Freeing up some funds for the new GF100-200. Shipping is included to the lower 48 on all these. Prices firm.

::

Price: $425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Please PM me

FUJIFILM EVF-TL1 EVF Tilt Adapter for the GFX 50S.

Purchased this and while it is neat it is not for me. Tested and it works as it should. While I can't call it new, I wouldn't actually call it used either. All of 15 mins on the camera.

Includes everything it came with from the factory.

Price: $250.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Long story short; I need (want) AF. I bought this here on FM from a reputable member. No issues. Same condition as it arrived in - conservatively a 9.

Keeping it all together and selling for what I paid. No trades, putting it towards the GF100-200.

Original ad: HERE

Price: $525.00

Canon EF 70-200 mm f4L IS Lens

Canon EF 70-200 mm f4L IS Lens (Version 1). Includes a Opteka Tripod Collar Mount OP-TCM, B&W UV-Haze Filter.View attachment 139255View attachment 139256View attachment 139257View attachment 139258View attachment 139259View attachment 139260View attachment 139261View attachment 139262

Last edited:

Etherton

A few edits to bump:

Price: WITHDRAWN
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

FUJIFILM EVF-TL1 EVF Tilt Adapter for the GFX 50S.

Purchased this and while it is neat it is not for me. Tested and it works as it should. While I can't call it new, I wouldn't actually call it used either. All of 15 mins on the camera.

Includes everything it came with from the factory.

Price Reduced: $215.00

Long story short; I need (want) AF. I bought this here on FM from a reputable member. No issues. Same condition as it arrived in - conservatively a 9.

Keeping it all together and selling for what I paid. No trades, putting it towards the GF100-200.

Original ad: HERE

Price: $OLD

Canon EF 70-200 mm f4L IS Lens

Canon EF 70-200 mm f4L IS Lens (Version 1). Includes a Opteka Tripod Collar Mount OP-TCM, B&W UV-Haze Filter.