The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M39 Summicron 35mm ASPH

richardman

Selling for a friend. This is one gorgeous and remarkable lens. If I have the $$, I would buy it and keep it myself. This is the silver Summicron 35mm ASPH but made with the M39 Leica Screw Mount. It can be used on Leica SM or any Leica M camera with the supplied adapter.

$2650 including USA shipping. International shipping possible.

Body condition: no nicks, dings, or any other defects.

Optic condition: no nicks, dings, fungus, separation, oil, or any other defects.

Included: lens, M39->M adapter, Leica end cap, Leica push on front cap, 12504 hood (non-Leica brand), soft case, box, warranty and instruction booklets (out of warranty of course).

Focus is spot on with my Leica M9. See photos. Leica M7 NOT included :) All photos taken with F2 to show off the bokeh.

Attachments

Last edited: