The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Pentax 645D Body + 2 Pentax Lenses and Extras

rollsman44

1- Pentax 645D Body 8+ Condition. 16,658 shutter count. Includes three batteries (1 original, 2 aftermarket that aren't quick drainers), two chargers, body cap, and rubber eyecup. Asking $ 1750.00
There is a small imperfection on the top half of the LCD, I've tried to capture it in the attached photo. Because of the size of the eyecup it's not noticeable.

2- Pentax 645 A 150/3.5 SMC Lens. Excellent Condition. Clean Glass, NO DUST, NO HAZE. NO MILDEW. With Front and rear Caps. Lens shade is attached to the lens( It retracts in and out). See Pentax Forum for the Excellent Review. GREAT Portrait Lens. Asking : $ 140.00

3-Pentax Pentax-D FA 645 55mm f/2.8 AL[IF] SDM AW 9+ Condition. NO DUST, NO HAZE NO MILDEW. See Pentax Forum For Excellent reviews
Includes front and rear Caps. NO BOX NO Lens Shade. Asking $ 390

All Of the Above INCLUDE: FREE SHIPPING IN CONUS and Includes PAYPAL fees.

This is Not my First Pentax 645D Equipment. I sold it before and I missed the IQ and the File Size.

I Now Have the Nikon Z6 and Nikon lenses and this system works for me as I no Longer Need BIG File sizes. I have an Excellent reputation on EBAY. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:

rollsman44

Pictures of Pentax 645 D-FA 55mm lens
With this lens mounted, the setup becomes not too much heavier than a D800/5D series with a decent lens.

Ever so slight loss of paint inside the text lettering (as seen in photo), but otherwise no cosmetic or optical issues. 9+ Condition

Includes both caps.

Attachments

Last edited:

rollsman44

Re: FS: Pentax 645D Body + 2 Pentax Lenses and Extras REDUCED

Pentax 645D Body: REDUCED $ 1650.00

Pentax 645 A 150 3.5 Lens: REDUCED $125.00

Pentax 645 D-FA 55mm 2.8 REDUCED $ 360.00

FREE SHIPPING IN CONUS

rollsman44

Re: FS: Pentax 645D Body + 2 Pentax Lenses and Extras REDUCED

Pentax 645D Body with 3 Batteries and 2 Chargers and 1 16GB SD Card REDUCED : 1500.00 Thank you

rollsman44

Re: FS: Pentax 645D Body + 2 Pentax Lenses and Extras :SOLD

Pentax 645D Body and Pentax D-FA 55mm lens SOLD SOLD Thanks
Pentax 645 A 150 Lens still for sale Thanks