The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Feeler Leica Leica Apo-Elmarit-R ROM 180mm f/2.8 APO Lens - Box, Case, Papers

jaree

Leica Apo-Elmarit-R ROM 180mm f/2.8 APO Lens + Original Box with matching serial number, Original Leica leather case, papers.

Condition is Used. Barrel has marks from use and there is light dust that has NO impact picture quality. No haze or fungus.

I am not a dealer, I am the actual user of this lens. It is a stunning performer wide open from F2.8. On my Sony A7RII (with Novoflex adapter), the sharpness and colors from this lens are simply extraordinary. The IBIS in A7RII allows hand-holding this lens easily.

Any questions or for sample of images taken with this lens, please ask BEFORE purchase so there is no buyer's remorse.

Asking $3,600/- Shipping and PayPal in USA included. In person meet in NYC is welcome.

View attachment 139614
View attachment 139615
View attachment 139616
View attachment 139617
View attachment 139618
View attachment 139619
View attachment 139620
View attachment 139621
View attachment 139622