The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ZEISS C Sonnar T* 50mm f/1.5 ZM Lens (Silver)/Flawless/Boxed/ for Leica M and Others

D&A

Hi All,

Up for sale is my ZEISS C Sonnar T* 50mm f/1.5 ZM Lens (Silver) in Leica M mount and can be used with Sony and many other mirrorless cameras with an adapter. After using an acquaintance's Zeiss C-Sonnar 50mm f1.5 Zm for about 4 months and loving how it draws, I decided to purchase my own brand new lens (this lens for sale). Except for mounting it 2 times after purchase to check focus and lens (which I do to all newly purchased lenses), things got extremely busy in other unrelated areas and I simply put this pristine lens back into its box and never got around to shooting with it again. Having other 50's and also saving up for a couple other unrelated lenses, I simply thought it best to put it up for sale.

** Note, as far as I can determine (and confirmed by Zeiss), this latest run of Zeiss Zm 50mm lenses were focus optimized at approx. f2-f2.2, thus essentially resulting in miniscule focus shift at any aperture. Of course those that use on cameras with live view, have no such concerns.

Lens is essentially in flawless condition. No marks on the barrel nor glass, inside or out. Other then maybe the slightest hint that its been mounted (by closely examining its rear mount), this lens is precisely as new in every way. Focus is silky smooth, aperture control with well defined detents, blades free of oil...simply a perfect lens.

As seen in the photo's, lens comes complete with box, original front & rear caps and all paperwork, just as packed by Zeiss with a new lens.

***I am also including the normally separate sale Zeiss $84.00 hood, making this an exceptional value and an overall savings on the complete package of nearly $500.00 if purchased new.

My price on everything is $895 net to me and that includes free shipping within the lower 48 CONUS States (Alaska, Hawaii & Canada & elsewhere extra).

Any questions, please ask. Thanks.

Dave (D&A)

Attachments

Last edited: