The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Bessa R2a + trigger winder, Nocton 50 1.5 ASPH.

trev2401

1. Bessa R2a body with Trigger winder. Body's in great condition, small nick on top right from rubbing against a table, no affect on photos. Perfectly clear RF, mechanics. Comes with body caps and strap. Bessa Trigger winder comes together with the body. Never dropped, beautiful winder that's essential for better grip/rapid shooting. Trigger alone goes for 200$ at adorama.

Asking 450$ for the pair.

2. Nocton 50mm 1.5 asph. Optics immaculate. 1mm brassing on aperture ring. Comes with included front/rear caps, hood and Screwmount-M adapter. Lovely signature that gives my pre-asph 50 lux a run for its money. Asking 280$

680$ for the lot paypalled.

I live in Berkeley/Bay area, but will be in Tokyo for the next few weeks for work. I'll cover half the shipping (EMS insured, tracking) which shouldnt' come to more than 10-15$ 48cont.

Selling both to save marriage. (i'm serious...) :cry:

email at trev2401 (at) hotmail (dot) com or PM through the forum.

References available. I've been buying/selling on p.net, FM, evilbay, RF for the past 5years with perfect feedback.

Last edited:

trev2401

I can't seem to edit the add, but feel free to shoot offers my way too.

nocton still available.

Looking for a mamiya 43mm with finder. thanks!

Last edited: