The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 9000 scanner and Velvia, Astia, EPP, 64T slide film

evgeny

Hi.
I no longer shoot film and sell my film gear.

1. A lightly used Nikon Coolscan LS-9000 Film Scanner for 35 mm and 120/220 films, in Mint to Like new condition. Serial number is 413013. I bought this scanner new in 2008. I scanned approximately 10 rolls of 35mm film and 20 rolls of 120 film, which is less than 700 frames.

- Nikon Coolscan LS-9000 Film Scanner
- IEEE 1394 Card and Cable
- Nikon Scan Software on CD (sealed)
- Holder for 120 film (unused)
- Holder for 35mm film (scanned 10 rolls with it)
- Holder for 35mm mounted slides (used ones to calibrate the scanner)
- Two Masks (unused)
- Power cord (unused)
- User Manual in En, Fr, Es
- Instractions
- The Nikon box

Price is $2,199.
I will ship via fast EMS for $149, with tracking number on the internet. Optional shipping insurance is $150. I have no missed packages on eBay, so you decide to add insurance or save the money.

2. Fujifilm RVP 120 Fujichrome Velvia 50 Pro Slide - $22.49/pack. I have 4 packs. Dated October 2009.
3. Fujifilm RAP 120 Fujichrome Astia 100-F Pro Color Slide - $19.95/pack. I have 4 packs. Dated November 2009.
4. Kodak EPP 120 Ektachrome 100 Plus Pro Color Slide film - $29.99/pack. I have 3 packs. Dated December 2006.

Each pack contains 5 rolls. All films are stored in freeze.
Also sell a few individual rolls:

5. Fujifilm RTP 120 Fujichrome 64T Professional Tungsten - $9.49/2 rolls. Dated March 2009.
6. Fujifilm RVP 120 Fujichrome Velvia 50 Pro Color Slide - $17.99/4 rolls. Dated October 2009.
7. Fujifilm RAP 120 Fujichrome Astia 100-F Pro Color Slide - $15.49/4 rolls. Dated November 2009.
8. Kodak EPP 120 Ektachrome 100 Plus Pro Color Slide film - $17.99/3 rolls. Dated December 2006.

Film will ship for free with the scanner. I offer combined shipping when you buy a bulk of film.
Thanks.

evgeny

I forgot to add, I calibrated the scanner using Wolf Calibration Slide Targets and VueScan Pro on Mac OS Leopard. If you need these ICC Profiles for scanning slide films (Astia, Velvia, Provia, Kodak, etc), please add $29 when you pay for the scanner, and I will provide my custom CD with calibration files for this scanner. I don't know if these calibration files are computer or Mac/Windows OS specific, but I believe you should use them only with VueScan and this specific scanner. I already sold the Wolf S1 Calibration Targets, but calibration files for my Nikon 9000 are still available.

As I said, if you buy film without scanner, I will offer combined shipping worldwide. You can view images and buy my gear also on eBay. I ship next day after PayPal clears. :thumbup:

O

Oxide Blu

I will ship via fast EMS for $149, with tracking number on the internet. Optional shipping insurance is $150.

Just to bring you up to speed on this -- as the seller and shipper it is incumbent on you to deliver the item, integrity intact. No one (in the US) needs to pay insurance for any item they are RECEIVING -- only for items they are SENDING. It is an amazingly simple process to notify a credit card company of a missed shipment or of having received damaged goods, and having all costs, including the shipping costs, reversed. Any claims for a missing or damaged shipment are filed by the sender, not the receiver.

$150 is a lot of money for something someone (the buyer) doesn't need and can never benefit from. If you think you need insurance for the item you will be shipping, you should embed the cost of that insurance in with your price of the item.

evgeny

The carrier (EMS) charges ME addition money for SENDING a fully insured package. All costs are paid by the buyer. I let the buyer to decide to insure the package for $150, which EMS will charge me, or save the money. Thank you for your opinion.

Last edited:

evgeny

I not embed the cost of insurance with my price of the item. :salute::)

According to a high, and still growing, number of Watchers on eBay, I hope to sell my scanner soon :)
My digital back on eBay has ever a higher number of Watchers.
I believe my items a priced to sell.
I shipped four boxes this morning.. :)

Last edited: