The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One XF

vonalpen

For sale: Phase One XF, like new!

The camera has been hardly used and is in excellent condition, just 238 frames with the camera shutter, and a total of 125 mirror releases (check image no 5).
The camera already came with the new HAP2 autofocus hardware, I also upgraded it to the newest firmware currently available (4.02.13 / compatible with the IQ4 150).
It comes with two new batteries (3400mAh), charger (including all international plugs), camera strap (unused), Auto Focus Trim Target, and 5-year warranty, for both the camera and the prism finder, valid until 29th January 2023.
I bought the kit here in Switzerland from an official Phase One dealer but never registered it.
Camera serial # RA005495, prism finder serial # RB005495.

Reason for selling: I am now concentrating on working with my technical camera (ALPA).

Price is US $ 5990, shipping is free (worldwide), Paypal welcome.

I have been selling many items here on GetDPI, you can also check my Ebay history, username on Ebay is "vonalpen11" (100% positive feedbacks).

Contact Information:
Jost von Allmen
Photographer
Switzerland
[email protected]
Jost von Allmen - Fotografie & Kurse

P1_XF_01.jpgP1_XF_02.jpgP1_XF_03.jpgP1_XF_04.jpgP1_XF_05.jpg