The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: S/K Phase One 35,120,150 BR Lenses Low Clicks

med

Lately I’ve been using my tech camera and 4x5 exclusively for wide/landscape stuff and smaller formats for any longer lens work, so these lenses have been gathering dust and would be much better served in someone else’s kit! I only used them in leaf shutter mode when necessary so the shutter counts are quite low. These lenses are the cream of the crop with the Phase One system and all represent the state of the art.

Without further adieu, up for sale are my pristine Schneider Kreuznach / Phase One Blue Ring LS lenses for the Phase One/Mamiya digital medium format camera system:

S/K Phase One 35mm LS f/3.5 BR: In 9/10 shape. Some extremely minor scuffs and signs of use where you would expect them (Mount flange, hood, etc). <500 clicks on the leaf shutter. Comes with caps, hood, and box. $4000 USD

S/K Phase One 120mm LS f/4.0 Macro BR: In 9/10 shape. Some extremely minor scuffs and signs of use where you would expect them (Mount flange, hood, etc). Original leaf shutter failed at ~100 shutter actuations and the shutter assembly was replaced by Phase One under warranty. Comes with caps, hood, and box. $3800 USD

S/K Phase One 150mm LS f/2.8 IF BR: In 9/10 shape. Some extremely minor scuffs and signs of use where you would expect them (Mount flange, hood, etc). <500 clicks on the leaf shutter. Comes with caps, hood, and box. $4200 USD

Pictures to follow later this week along with exact shutter counts.

Lenses are located in Toronto, Canada and prices include shipping to Continental US/Canada. I will ship elsewhere, please contact me for pricing. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

-Matt

med

S/K Phase One 35mm LS f/3.5 BR:

CF010981.jpg

CF010978.jpg

S/K Phase One 120mm LS f/4.0 Macro BR:

CF010995.jpg

CF011006.jpg

CF011004.jpg

CF010997.jpg

S/K Phase One 150mm LS f/2.8 IF BR:

CF011009.jpg

CF011007.jpg

This scratch on the edge of the hood is the most significant blemish:
CF011015.jpg

med

I will be in NYC next week Mon-Fri (June 24-28 if someone wanted to see the lens in person. Let me know!