The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB 95mb/s SDXC cards

algrove

This sale is for 10 (ten) Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB 95mb/s SDXC cards.

Just reformatted for you. They recently worked just fine in my M10. Used but not abused.

$100 shipped USPS Priority Mail to CONUS only including Paypal fees. No returns.

Last edited:

algrove

More of these SD cards are available. Since many have asked, I can sell these at $10/card plus a small amount for USPS normal shipping and PayPal CONUS only.

You can mix and match other cards for sale, if wanted for the price of those other cards. Just ask and I will get you complete pricing with CONUS shipping and PayPal included.

Last edited:

algrove

These cards work in most modern day cameras. You can combine a few of these with the 128GB cards I am also selling.

algrove

Not many left if you want Sandisk 64GB 95mb/s SD cards.

The last eleven remain and I will give the 10 card pricing for these 11 and also throw in 2x32GB Sandisk 95mb/s cards, 13 cards for $100 shipped CONUS.