The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Q or CL Lumix battery with Lumix US prong charger

algrove

This sale is for one Lumix battery which fits either the Leica Q or CL (and possibly the Leica VLux 4) along with a Lumix US prong charger

This Panasonic battery is the BP-DC12 7.2V 1200mAh replacement (DMW BLC12PP) and the charger is the DE-A798.

It recently worked and charged just fine in my Leica Q type1. Used but not abused.

$60 shipped USPS Priority Mail to CONUS only including Paypal fees. No returns.

Last edited:

algrove

Repriced. $45. Paypal and shipping included.

Thanks for your interest and keep in mind USPS Priority shipping and Paypal fees come to around $13 for these two items

Last edited:

algrove

There must be plenty of Leica Q1 owners who need a second charger plus battery when traveling. Heck I used 3 chargers when I travel and shoot most of the day.

Also what about you Leica Cl owners who could use a second charger and extra battery.

algrove

With this charger you do not need a cord like with the Leica charger since this one plugs directly in the wall.

How about all you CL users out there too, this is not only for Q1 owners.