The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Profoto Pro-B4 pack & 2x ProB Plus heads

Jake

Please note: I am located in Melbourne, Australia, but I am happy to ship worldwide. My name is Jake Reeder if you would like to check my website/socials.

$6000 USD OBO

The Profoto B4 is a hell of a flash. 1000Ws of battery power, up to 30 flashes per second, and a T.1 of up to 1/25000s. This is top of the pops for battery units. Only selling as I am doing mainly video work now.

This is in great nick with only a few superficial scrapes (that I have shown in the photos). It has been mechanically perfect its entire life, and all buttons/knobs etc feel like new. It has definitely been babied. Both heads are also in great condition, with all glass completely intact, all functions working perfectly. The cables have ALWAYS been properly wrapped, so they also present in excellent condition. One of the zoom reflectors has a ding in it, but are much better than most!

My favourite things:
- Batteries charge fully in 45 mins!! This kit has two batteries, which means you can basically treat it like a studio pack. You can even charge the pack while shooting.
- Two individual outputs with 11 F stops of granularity.
- Easily change settings using a profoto air remote
- Shoots between 50,000-220 flashes on a single battery
- Built like a tank
- At 9.8kg including the battery, it is MILES lighter than similar profoto packs.

CONTENTS:
1x Profoto Pro-B4 1000 Air Pack
2x Profoto Lithium-Ion Battery for Pro-B4 Generator
2x Profoto ProB Plus head UV (100 modelling lamp) (one cable longer than the other)
2x Profoto Zoom reflector
2x Profoto head covers
1x Profoto Air Remote Transceiver
1x Battery Charger for Pro-B4

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me- I am happy to chat.
Hope my baby can find a happy home!

Photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qgftvgipx6nu0qf/AAAOgdbHrbfsmBTI2RUQg_Noa?dl=0