The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad X1D, 45mm, 90mm kit. USD$11000 OBO

Jake

Please note: I am based in Melbourne Australia. I am happy to ship internationally.

Pictures here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yyul3einlefn53p/AAAEhxokw0g98kRLxnssgwH8a?dl=0

The time has come to part ways with my baby! I am moving into more video work, so keeping this around is a bit of overkill. The camera and lenses, as the pictures show, are in excellent condition. They have been seriously looked after, and all present virtually as new. No scrapes, bumps etc. The combo takes absolutely unbelievable photos, some sample raw files I have shot are available on this dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j7rp3vf654omrpb/AABtOfzWvHSbKLYIaV_DuD6ea?dl=0

Happy to field any questions! Not looking to split right now, but if you are interested in a specific bit of this kit, then drop me a line- if I can split everything up than I’d be happy to sell.

45mm has 23513 on the shutter, 90mm has 8217. Both are rated for 1,000,000 shots so safe to say there is plenty of life left!!

* 50MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor

* 16-Bit Color, 14-Stop Dynamic Range

* Hasselblad Natural Color Solution

* Full HD 1080p H.264 Video at 25 fps

* ISO 100-25600, Shooting Up to 2.3 fps

* Central Shutter: 60 min to 1/2000 sec

* 2.36MP XGA Electronic Viewfinder

* 3.0" 920k-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor

* Dual SD Card Slots; XPan & Square Modes

* Built-In Wi-Fi, USB 3.0 Type C

CONTENTS

1x Hasselblad X1D Medium Format Mirrorless Digital Camera (Silver)

1x Hasselblad XCD 3,5/45mm

1x Hasselblad XCD 3,2/90mm

3x High Capacity Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (for X System)

1x Battery Charger BCX-1 (for X System)

1x X1D GPS module

1x X1D Shoulder strap

1x USB A > USB C cable

1x Tethertools USB-C > USB-C cable

6x 16GB sd cards

1x Pelican 0915 SD card case

1x Kenko 67mm close up filter

All Hasselblad boxes etc also included.