The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss ZM 35mm F1.4 Distagon

CalBoy87

Beautiful small lens in excellent condition. Body is spotless, sans microscopic ding on the focusing ring, I tried to show it on one picture, but it is so small, you may have a hard time seeing it. Glass is in pristine condition. It is best 35 lens there is, small, sharp with great colors and biting contrast. I compared it to many 35, using them on Sony A7RII, Loxia, FE 35/1.4, and this lens always grab my eye. Lens comes with all original accessories, caps, box and papers. Priced at $1500 net (please add 4% if you are using regular PayPal), this include tracked and insured shipping by EMS Korea. Usual shipping time to CONUS is 3-5 days.